We all love a hot brownie with vanilla icecream as a dessert. But there are times we wish it was healthy and not a cheat food on our diet list.
Let's try making it healthy with a guest ingredient which is the millets, using our daily kneads millet power whole wheat flour. Let's make the brownies.
150 Grams Dark chocolate
100 Grams butter
3/4 cup powdered sugar
1/2 Cup warm milk
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 tsp Baking soda
3 tablespoons cocoa powder
1/4 tsp salt
Steps to prepare
- Preheat your oven at 180 degrees celcius.
- In double boiler melt dark chocolates along with Butter.
- Mix all dry ingredients including sugar and sieve it.
- Take the melted chocolate in mixing bowl and add in sieved dry ingredients in two parts.
- Now add in warm milk and mix it to a smooth consistency.
- Line a 8x8 inch baking tray and pour the batter to half of it.
- Bake in the oven for 30 min or more. Check using the toothpick, if the cake mix sticks to the toothpick then bake it for some more time.
- Once done allow it to cool. Cut into equal size and indulge into delicious healthy brownies.
Enjoy your chocolatey hot brownies with icecream to complete your meal.